ProForm Physical Therapy inspires hope and healing for often difficult and life altering pelvic floor conditions.
Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
Our pelvic floor physical therapy service includes an evaluation of a person’s whole body. We will work to identify the causes driving the symptoms in order to customize a treatment plan that is unique to you. You can expect a comprehensive medical and physical exam to assess pain patterns, biomechanics, posture and soft tissue integrity to name a few. You can also look forward to a safe and private setting to make your visit with us as comfortable as possible.
Your Individualized Treatment May Include:
- Functional exercise
- Postural re-education
- Core stabilization training
- Scar tissue adhesion release
- Nerve flossing and neural tension release
- Prescribed home exercise programming
- Manual pelvic floor neuromuscular re-education
- Manual therapy including myofascial release, trigger point release, joint mobilization, connective tissue mobilization, muscle energy techniques
- Electrical stimulation
- Patient and family education
Many people are silently dealing with pelvic and sexual pain, pelvic organ prolapse, urinary leakage, painful urination and constipation. Our therapists understand that these conditions have the ability to impact all aspects of one’s life. Know that we are available and eager to help you in your journey of healing.
What We Treat
Low Back Pain
Pregnancy & Postpartum (Pelvic and Low Back Pain, Diastasis Recti Abdominis)
Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Post Surgical Rehabilitaiton (Scar Tissue Post Cesarian Section, Episiotomy, Abdominal Procedure)
Bladder Dysfunction (Urgency, Frequency, Incontinence)
Bowel Dysfunction (Constipation, incontinence)